Here we go – 20 things you maybe didn’t know about me! (in no particular order)
1. I am a jewellery designer and I sell my handcrafted irish jewellery primarily in shops in N Ireland and USA, You can see my jewellery over at www.janmarydesigns.com
2. I have 3 kids (but the older two are getting a bit camera shy so less and less pictures of them on my blog)
3. I have a cat called George
4. I love to walk on the beach, especially in the winter, when it is stormy and deserted! We have a holiday cottage on the north coast of N Ireland, close to the Giants Causeway.
5. My Christian faith is very important to me, I was brought up a Coventantor (Reformed Presbyterian) and our family is now very invovled in our local Methodist Church.
6. I have 2 older brothers
7. Apart from 1 year living in England, I have always lived and worked in N Ireland.
8. I used to work in a bank – took a career break 9 years ago and never returned.
9. Love diet coke
10. Love to house swap (home exchange). So far we have been to Dublin, Boston/Cape Cod, Galway, Paris and Donegal. Heading over to Cotswolds in England this summer.
11. I love Pinterest – follow me @janmary
12. I love Instagram (I’m Janmary there too) and Iphoneography (whole post about it here)
13. I had post natal depression (or PPD) after my youngest child was born
14. I /HATE roller coasters – I will happily wait and hold the coats!
15. I will be married 20 years in June – we are heading to Rome at the end of May (without the kids)
16. (I like to use brackets a lot in blog posts) (apparently)
17. I have attended Bloggy Boot Camp in Atlanta in October 2011 and I will be at BritMums Live Blogging Conference in June – anyone else going?
18. I love my Canon DSLR 500D
19. I am a bit of a clutter bug
20. I find making lists of 20 facts really tricky!
I am sharing these facts as part of the 31 Day Blog Challenge.
Why not join in – it’s not too late, and it’s a great way to meet more bloggers.
So – do you share any facts with me?