As I am sure is the same for many bloggers, the reasons I started blogging have evolved as my blogging journey continues. When I started, way back in 2007, I just about knew what a blog was, and created mine to share my digital scrapbooking layouts with other digi-scrappers.
- I record my life (maybe for my kids if they are interested in years to come)
- I share my faith
- I connect with others, but online and in the real world, making REAL friends (which non-bloggers might think strange)
- I share my life- the highs (including this trip to Rome) and the lows (including post natal depression)
- It is a creative outlet for me – my English teacher would be amazed that I am choosing to write and express myself on a daily basis, and sharing it with others, and doing it voluntarily!!!
- I promote my business
- I get to attend blog conferences (been to SITS BBC Atlanta and heading to Britmums Live in June 2012)
source url This was the sunset over the Rome skyline from the roof top bar above our hotel.
For more bloggers who have reached the finishing line fo the daily bloggy challenge, read them HERE
If not, why not?!!!!!