Quick post tonight, while I am watching the first episode of The Apprentice – here are this week’s lessons
- I love The Apprentice – and this year’s candidates look as eccentric as ever. Are you watching?
- Blue skies and warm sunshine – it has been so long, that I took my iphone photo for today of the sky!
- Moshi Monsters are taking over our house – resistance is futile
- It was lovely to be back up at the north coast this weekend
- We have a new family tradition – when out for Sunday lunch, instead of ordering desserts we head to the local traditional sweet shop – what was your favourite sweets from your childhood?
So there you have it – my lessons this week. As usual I am linking up to Julie, from Inmates to PlayDates.
What have you learned this week? Please let me know!