Over the weekend our middle kid turned 13 – eeeeek! We calculated that there will be about 6 weeks in 5 years time when we will have THREE teens!!!
So, what does a 13 year old want for her party?
- chocolate fountain (thanks Tom and Sheila – we borrow theirs every year during “party season”) with some healthy (pineapple, strawberries and grapes) and not-so-healthy (marshmallows) to dip in the chocolate
- Salt and Vinegar Pringles, Cheesey Whotsits and Deep Heat Totillas
- Haribos, fizzy strawberry laces and more strawberry shoe laces
- mini cupcakes
- a chocolate birthday cake with fountain candles
- a “photo booth” and crazy props
- Wii Just Dance game
Hard to believe that 13 years have gone by ….. Happy Birthday!