Here are this weeks lessons :
1. When there is less than 2 weeks to your holiday in Florida, everyone in the family might get a bit excited (unless you are my husband, who doesn’t look forward to a holiday until he is practically on the plane!)
2. I love anticipating and planning for a holiday, aespecially a Disney one. I love to browse the DIBB and DIS Boards, and the shopping forum on DIBB is especially interesting.
3. There is a great feeling of satisfaction when your taxes have been submitted to the Inland Revenue before the deadline (thanks Pauline)
4. I don’t miss the snow from last week
5. I found this quote on Pinterest and thought it worth sharing.
6. When you try to add a linky tool to your iphone Friday posts, you really ought to check that it is working …… and when I say “you” I really mean ME! (Sorry Julie)
7. It isjust over a month until I will be teaching an iphoneography / mobile phone photography workshop at the Island Arts Centre in Lisburn. Would love to see you there, contact the Island Arts Centre to book – thanks!
8. I enjoy asking my facebook friends and Instagram followers their opinions on my jewellery creations, so I will ask you too, so you don’t feel left out!
Which heart pendant from www.janmarydesigns.com do you prefer? (Numbers 1 to 6, left to right)
I am joining in with Julie from Inmates to Playdates and her weekly link up of What I Learned this week - check out her lovely blog.