These are links to my most popular posts on my blog this year.
There were a few unexpected surprises included!
1. Bookcase makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
2. Easy Mint Cheesecake
(still need to remembered to take a photo when I next made it)
3. Dark Hedges and the green fence
4. 10 reasons to love your iphone camera
5. Photowalk in the Titanic Quarter
6. Favourite quotes
7. Cath Kidson store opens in Belfast
8. Back from Britmums blogging conference
9. Titanic Experience - a review
10. Opening Ceremony of London Olympics 2012
I suppose it is no surprise, as it was the centenary of the Titanic disaster, that 3 of the posts included the Titanic, and the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics in London was certainly a highlight for me.
This post was inspired by another blogger Michelle D Evans - thanks Michelle!
Which of these (if any!) was your favourite post of 2012?
My next post will be my Review of the Year - come back then!