- new understair storage cupboard being built
- new hall / stairs / landing / dinning room carpet
- painting hall / stairs / landing
- new storage in the dinning room with a built-in concealed work area for my jewellery making
- new internal doors - which all need installed, primed and painted, all 13 of them!
So far we have chosen the carpet, the internal doors and the lights, the under stair cupboard begins tomorrow.
We are now trying to choose paint colours - probably going with some neutral shades from Farrow and Ball.
It is incredibley hard co-oridinating and juggling deliveries along with joiner, painter, electrician, another joiner, carpet fitter.........
I will keep you posted of progress, but here is the hall and landing BEFORE the work starts.
We have lived in this house 14 years and gradually we have been changing/improving things. You can see our kitchen makeover, more from the kitchen, utility room, bathroom and ensuite makeover and cloakroom makeover.
Amidst the chaos I have 2 craft fairs this week - Pond Park Primary School, Lisburn on Thursday evening and Wallace High School, Lisburn on Saturday.