After yesterday’s post, this one is much easier!
Obviously my family and faith come way above everything else, but here is 15 of the rest ….
- Photography – whether with my iphone or DSLR (Canon 500D) I love to take pictures, and even when I don’t take a photo, I am constantly seeing potential photo ops everywhere, and taking them in my mind!
- The Beach – preferably a sandy beach with crashing waves
- My Bathroom – I much prefer baths to showers, and since my bathroom makeover I love them evenmore!
- Creating jewellery – I am so fortunate that I am able to do what I love as a job
- Christmas – I love everything about Christmas, from the Christmas story of Jesus who came to change the world, to the tree, the lights, the food ….. even the brussel sprouts!
- Blogging – when I started my blog 5 years ago I had no idea of how much I would enjoy it. I love the community aspect, the conversations and connections. I have made friends around the world. I am sure my English teachers would be surprised by my love of writing!
Here are a few of my previous blog headers
Just realised I really ought to change my wintery header to something more May-like!
- House Swapping – using http://www.homeexchange.com we have swapped our cottage on the north coast of N Ireland for holidays in Paris, Boston, Cape Cod, Galway, Dublin and Donegal. This summer we are heading to the Cotswolds in England.
- Digital Scrapbooking – Not doing as much as I used to, but it was through digital scrapbooking that I discovered blogging. Here are a few of my favourite digi-scrapped images
- Diet Coke – love it
- Our cat George – never expected to turn into a cat lady – much preferred dogs, but now we have George can’t imagine not having him!
- Paris – we went there for our 10th anniversary, and back for my husband’s 40th birthday.
- Our holiday cottage – it is great to get away to the north coast of N Ireland – it is near some great beaches, the Giants Causeway and Dunluce Castle
- Pinterest – love it – follow me HERE
- Sky + – I love to record tv programmes to watch while I am creating my jewellery.
- An open fire. In our first home we had an open fireplace, but here we have a gas fire in the fireplace. At our cottage we recently took out the gas fire there, and now have an open fire.
- Being able to work from home and be my own boss – it is a priviledge!
For more bloggers favourite things, visit Boy Oh Boy.
So, do you agree with any of mine – would they be on your list?