Here's what has been happening in my world this last week:
- Did you realise it is one year since Will and Kate and the Royal Wedding? I came across this book, and thought it was worthy of an Instagram share.
- I then thought I would look online, and am delighted to share the Royal Wedding ....... the knitted version! Wonder if anyone knit Pippa too!
- We had roasted vegetable a couple of time last week.....once with pasta, the other time with roasted salmon. The vegatables I usually use are : peppers, courgettes, red onions and spanish onions. What vegetables do you like to roast? Looking for some new suggestions :)
- This day 4 weeks we will be in ROME! 20th wedding anniversary! Thanks to my parents (hi Mum and Day!) we will also be kid-free. For our honeymoon we went to Florida, and for our 10th anniversary it was Paris.
- My husband has bought a camera - a Canon SX40. I think he realised as he was spending a lot of time waiting while I take photos that he may as well join me. Maybe I'll be soon sharing his photos here too.
- On Saturday I hosted an (in)courage meetup, part of a global event. You can read lots more about it here on the (in)courage website, and you might spot a familar face or two. It was a lovely afternoon, and I am still enjoying my beachy decor - think I'll take it up to the cottage.
So, what's been happening in your world?