An introduction to Janmary – Meet & Greet for Britmums Live 2012

I am excited to be heading to my second blogging conference in June 2012 in London – BritMumsLive.

Last autumn I was able to attend a one day SITS conference in Atlanta, this time it is a whole TWO days.

As part of getting ready for the conference we are linking up to a Meet and Greet over at Stepford Wife. So this post is an introduction to me!   As my blog tagline says “Welcome to my world…….”

Name : Janmary (on line) Janine (in the real world)
(not sure if Britmums Live is in the real world on the on-line world!)

Blog : http://www.janmary.com    http://www.janmarydesigns.com   http://www.nisocialmediamums.com

Twitter ID :  janmary3

Height : 5ft 4 (just about)

Hair : brown with highlights

Eyes : blue

Likes : my family (husband and 3 kids), my christian faith, my cat (called George), creating jewellery, anywhere near the sea, photography, diet coke, my iphone, blogging, pinterest, iphoneography, vintage, shabby chic and shopping.

Dislikes : mice (hence my love of our cat called George!), cold feet and hands, rudeness and unreliability!

So …. have I missed anything? Anything else you want to know? You know what to do…….comment below!

7 comments on An introduction to Janmary – Meet & Greet for Britmums Live 2012

06/03/2012 at 4:44 am (2 years ago)

Hi Janmary!

Whew, its been a bit, opening a shop with friends really took a lot of time and effort.

I’m just TAKING the time to come visit, will track your posts back.

I hope you have a lovely time with this – looking forward to OUR meet and greet one day.

Love,
    Barb

2. Older Single Mum
    06/03/2012 at 10:02 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Janmary. How lovely to ‘meet’ you too. I will be looking out for you in June and looking fwd to a good gander round your blog!

3. elizabeth
    08/03/2012 at 3:39 pm (2 years ago)

i dislike rudeness too!!!

4. JDaniel4's Mom
    09/03/2012 at 11:55 am (2 years ago)

Enjoy! It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time.

5. lovelylovelythings
    11/03/2012 at 1:59 am (2 years ago)

Oh, you were in Atlanta? How did you like it? Next time you’re in the US, let me know – I’d love to meet up sometime if you’re not too far away :).

6. Amanda
    25/03/2012 at 7:06 am (2 years ago)

Hi Janmary – good questions about where the line between the online world and real life world meet at times like this! I have met a few people (not bloggers, people from forums/groups) and I still don’t know where that line lies!

Looking forward to June x

7. sarawith4
    22/05/2012 at 10:07 am (2 years ago)

I’m so excited to see you are going, hope I get chance to say hello.