On the 12th of December – welcome to my Christmas world :)

Welcome bloggy friends, old and new.

If you are a new visitor here, and dropping in because of the Christmas Bloggy Home Tour then “Come on, on in, you are most welcome to my blog here in Northern Ireland”.

If you are a regular, then you too of course are welcome.

It is hard to explain just how much and love the Christmas Home Tour, or why, but it combines my love of blog visiting, home decor, yuumy food, lovely photos and of course Christmas decorations in all their glory!

This is the third fourth year I have blogged daily in December, so I have lots of posts and pics of Christmas……but here are this years pick

There is a bit of a gold and cream theme going on in our living room

My wee collection of trees seems to be growing into more of a forest (or two!)

And here is a bokeh shot of the tree (straight from camera, unedited) – one of my daughters does not “get” this, but it makes me happy :)

I love nesting christmas ornaments

I love Christmas words

I love nativities – they help us remember the REAL reason for the season, and that Christmas is about the birth of a baby who would change the history of the world.

Still looking for a stacking/nesting nativity! Links welcome!!!

You can visit my previous Home Tour posts HERE and HERE and HERE!

Here is Christmas Day 2009 and last year I hosted a Christmas Nativity Link-up which was lots of fun – do you have any nativity sets?

If you leave a comment I will endeavor to reply or visit your blog where possible.

Let me know where you are from, and what YOU love about Christmas.

A little about me – I am a christian wife, mum to 3 kids, and a cat,  I love photography, blogging, digi-scrapping and making jewellery @ http://www.janmarydesigns.com

So if you like what you see, and want to come back for more, you can sign up for my blog feed HERE.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I will leave you with our family card for this Christmas (made using photoshop elements 7.0)

This blog post is part of

Christmas Tree Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick

Holiday Home Party @ Very Merry Vintage Style

Kelly’s Korner Show us your life – Christmas Tour of Homes

The Nester Christmas Home Tour

All Thinks Heart and Home

13 comments on On the 12th of December – welcome to my Christmas world :)

1. very merry vintage style
    12/12/2010 at 10:46 pm (3 years ago)

Love your bokeh shot and beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for linking up to the party! Mary

13/12/2010 at 3:56 am (3 years ago)

YEAHHHH – the sparklers is the perfect Christmas Card shot! :):)

O, my dear friend, I am bokah crazy, oh how I implore thee, shamelessly and unabashedly – TELL me how to do that? Your photos look straight out of a magazine.

We are rounding up to 1/2 of our December commitment!

With this I had best take myself off to blog as well.

Love,
    Barb

3. HappyascanB
    13/12/2010 at 12:59 pm (3 years ago)

Beautiful pictures! I also love Christmas words! And navity scenes!

4. Maggie
    13/12/2010 at 7:53 pm (3 years ago)

omg those pictures are amazing, can you please share some tips with me on how to take pics of glass minus the glare or reflections?
    visit me sometimes at
    Maggie

5. jen@odbt
    13/12/2010 at 9:02 pm (3 years ago)

Great card! I love all your nesting dolls (they don’t have that many here in the states that I’ve been able to find) and I love your nativity sets.

6. bentonflocke
    13/12/2010 at 9:52 pm (3 years ago)

your decoration is so beautiful
    Like especially your nativities I also saw them last year – they eare so special.
    Great christmas card

7. amyg @ My 3 Monsters
    14/12/2010 at 2:03 am (3 years ago)

Oh, my goodness, I adore that bokeh shot! And the Christmas card. You have too much talent for just one person. Thanks for sharing!!!

Amy G in Arizona

8. girlie
    15/12/2010 at 2:03 am (3 years ago)

fantastic card for this year!! and your photos of your decors are just fantastic…i love them all! i was part of your nativity link last year. i bought a new set in paris after christmas (because they are on sale!!) and this is the first christmas i displayed them .

9. Robin
    19/12/2010 at 10:08 pm (3 years ago)

You’re an artist with that camera! I love your decorations the colors are so warm and festive…lovely bokeh too!
    xo
    Robin
    All Things Heart and Home
    (Come bk next Wednesday and link up more of your inspiration!)

10. ThriftyAnnabella
    21/12/2010 at 9:45 pm (3 years ago)

Love your nativity – so cute – thanks for sharing :)

11. Kat (Kathleen) Ward
    29/10/2011 at 6:16 am (2 years ago)

Mmmmm….I love Christmas. I will admit right now, though the Ward in me comes right out of Ireland (ancestors emigrating in 1849), I have never had a chance to visit your land. How I long to!

Your Christmas looks quite warm and cozy, and I love your tree! My parents and two older sisters always used to groan when we would go out to the tree farms to cut down our Christmas tree and I’d want the crooked one, or the rather bare one, because, well, no one else would want it! We couldn’t just abandon it! Some years, they overruled me, but some years I won out and got my Charlie Brown Christmas tree—and they were the most beautiful of all, because they were adorned with care and treasured.

Your home looks filled with the holiday spirit.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.