Some quick lessons for this week
1. Any clothes I buy recently seem to have a green, turquoise or floral theme, or occasionally all 3! As part of my jewelery course I had to create an item inspired by a piece of fabric - I came up with this necklace and bracelet, which seems to co-ordinate with lots in my wardrobe!
3. When you son "helps" his Dad to varnish the garden bench, it would be a good idea to try to remove the varnish from the child sooner rather than later. If not, your child with still look flithy days later, no matter how hard you try to un-varnish him!
4. This week on Britains Got Talent the gymnastic group Spelbound were amazing
5. I learned that it costs £49 PER CHILD to renew their passports! (That's $75 dollars each!) - unfortunately all needed to be renewed before this summer.
5. As promised in the title, here are some more recent creations, coming to an online store (www.janmarydesigns.com!) near you soon!
Summer Brights - Necklace, bracelet and ear-rings
- Free Shipping to anywhere in the world - use code bloggyfriend before 31 May 2010 - so now is the perfect chance to treat yourself or buy a gift for someone else.
Don't see anything you like in my current stock? You can request a custom order in the style and colors of your choice.
For more lessons learned visit From Inmates to Playdates where Julie learned some lessons at the gym this week.
So, back to my first lesson, and the colors I am loving this season, what colors (colours - yes, UK friends, I can still spell!) are you being drawn to this summer? (or winter for those in Oz?).
You know the drill - please share.....I love your comments and try to reply/visit your blog if I can.